


ry is such a sport... i had the erge to go longboarding the other night and he was a champ to go with me... i love it... it was his first time and he's a pro thanks to his skate boarding days back in the day... i love being around him! he's so much fun!
4 comments:
hey looks like fun i've always wanted to try. about my header i just made it on photoshop. Mindy knows how to do some pretty cool stuff with hers but yeah are you getting excited??? 45 days to go : ) ours is in 5 days i'm going crazy!!!
I need to add you to my blog list I keep forgetting. You better keep in touch thank goodness for blogs:)
Hey! I'm completely addicted to blogging too, I'm so glad you are! I can't wait to see pics of the upcoming wedding!
Hey! I'm completely addicted to blogging as well, I'm so glad you are! I can't wait to see pics of your upcoming wedding!
Post a Comment