Monday, July 21, 2008
O mY goOdnEss!
ok, so last night me and ry had a good family home evening i guess you could call it! We deep cleaned ry's room. WOW! Thats pretty much all i have to say about it! I didnt know a person could have that much stuff! ha Not really im sure i'm just as bad. Hopefully not though. I think i counted 14 dead spiders and 2 live ones + an earwig! Blah! We had 3 bags of DI & 1 bag of trash... he still has to go through tons of random papers and pictures & mission letters. It was good though. Pretty fun as well! Took us a good little while. I'm glad we got it out of the way. That way we dont have so much to move into our sweet apt that were renting from Lane Wilkes dad. We will be living with our friends Chelsea & Lane i'm so excited! Thanks guys for letting us live with you and your precious family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's my sister's baby, and I just got back from Cali where they live. I miss him already! I love blogging, and we will definitely stay in touch!
That's awesome! I'm so excited for you guys! Its always so much more fun living with friends! Good job on the clean out.. He can sleep better knowing the spiders are gone.. For the time being
Post a Comment