Tuesday, July 22, 2008

phOto shOpin' iT


so today i was a little bored and am trying to distract myself as much as possible from going into my room... i need to go through it and and throw the old stuff away... mean while i cam across a cd.. plugged it into my computer and wah la... i can play around with pics now. I really want to get a super cool software to play around with though... let me know if ya know of any really good ones!

6 comments:

MiNdY said...

That picture is so stinkin cute!! What did you do to it? What program is it that you were playing with?? Photoshop is what you can do fun headers with (or what I use anyway). Let me know if you want help or me to throw somethin out for ya.

Aubrey said...

soo cute whit! Had to add a comment so we can be blogging friends too!! congrats on the engagement!

aMs said...

How did you do that? Are there instructions for photo shop? I need help with that so bad!!Congrats on the wedding by the way!

Colby and Hilary said...

Hey you, look at how cute you two are!!! I love love your hair by the way!! So cute. Congrats on getting married its the best

The Smith Family said...

Hey! You should post those cute invitations you did....my blog link is www.acoupleofnuts.blogspot.com

cat+tadd=sam said...

I absolutely LOVE this picture. The effects, pose, you guys! LOVE!