Thursday, August 21, 2008

busy... busy

okay so its been a while sinced i've posted...i usually like to blog with a picture... i've been so crazy busy lately... i cant believe in 2 weeks i will be Mrs. Whitney Cottle! Its coming up way fast! This week has been good other than workin everyday i had a bridal shower up at the cottles house! It was good! The food was amazing! I have a bridal shower tonight at my house. I work friday me and ry are going to try to hike timp at midnight we will see how that goes... another bridal shower on saturday and guess who got lucky! Me! I get to speak in sacrament this sunday! Ha crazy huh? Ry on the other hand put up our bed we got and little couch we bought. He went hunting for the first time in ForEVER! ha. (just with a buddy though, he didnt draw this year) and ry also gets to teach this sunday! Its been a crazy week and it just keeps gettin CRAZIER! I'm way excited though!

No comments: