Monday, August 4, 2008

undEr prEssurE!

so... lately i've been feeling a little overwhelmed with how much stuff goes into this one "special" day... were just at our month mark and are getting so excited. I'm way excited to say i'm getting married in less than a month now... its so crazy how time flies! Sometimes its good and sometimes its bad... i just got my dress today and am way nervous and hope the finishing touches get done before the 12th of august to do my bridals... invites arent done yet and thats a stresser! But i hope it will just play out smooth for the next 30 days... me and ryan are more excited about our cruise were going to be going on for our honeymoon... just a good break! well i guess just wish me the best of luck and hope to see you all there!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

My best advice is to delegate. You take care of the things that are really important to you, and then let other people help on the rest! The most important thing is that you are getting married-- everything else is just excess (important excess, but you really aren't going to die if you invites are a day late-- they look great by the way). I remember how many times I cried in prep for my wedding, and it was always about the little things. And let me know if I can help with anything, I can address envelopes if you need me- or whatever. Hang in there!

Colby and Hilary said...

Yay one more month!! Just wait before you know it you'll be married with a baby on the way!! ha ha

JW said...

I know how you feel. There is a lot that goes into a wedding. I'm sure it will all work out just fine. Let me know if you need any help.