So, randomly we decided this crazy week to hike timp! We met up about 12 started hiking timp at 12:30... we got to the "saddle" about 5 and hung out there for about an hour and made it to the tin shack (very very top) about 6:10 just in time to watch the sunrise. It was so so beautiful. It was a ton of fun! It was Ry's first time! Woo hoo! My 2nd! We were pretty dang sore when we got home but its all good. I'm almost all the way recovered and not as sore as i thought i was going to be.
Friday, August 22, 2008
hike!
So, randomly we decided this crazy week to hike timp! We met up about 12 started hiking timp at 12:30... we got to the "saddle" about 5 and hung out there for about an hour and made it to the tin shack (very very top) about 6:10 just in time to watch the sunrise. It was so so beautiful. It was a ton of fun! It was Ry's first time! Woo hoo! My 2nd! We were pretty dang sore when we got home but its all good. I'm almost all the way recovered and not as sore as i thought i was going to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been DYING to go even more since you invuted us! I should have just drug MYSELF and crashed your party. So I decided I am going this saturday.. 4 am if you guys are just DYING to do it again ;) I know what you mean about the soreness! I remember last time I did it, I had never felt my butt sooo sore and still have never felt my butt so sore!! Such a beautiful hike!
Post a Comment