Crafty Crafty…. so i came home from work feeling very crafty… i had bought some picture frames form DI for $2 and decided i should do something with them… so… this what i did with one of them… turned our a little bit better than i thought! Woo… GIRLS… we need to do more crafts its freakin fun!
4 comments:
Cute whit!! We keep talking about a craft day, now we need to do it!
Cute!!! What'd you use as the backing? I can't tell from the pic. I love love loove this idea. ;)
I cook it over our grill. I really only cook meat on the grill, because I think it tastes better. I haven't ever tried in on the stove or in the oven. It may work, but it may also burn the marinade. That is a good question. I just cook it on the grill and keep basting it with the sauce and then cut it up after it is grilled, and then baste it was the sauce one more time. It is delicious!
This is so cute! Laura made me one for my birthday a couple years ago and I haved LOVED it. I still use it! Yours turned out great whit! You are so crafty! We should all get together and do a craft night:)
Post a Comment