Ryan.Whitney. Ryker. Afton
My grandpa left us a little bit of his old stuff from his house while he was doing his re-model. He gave us these little stands… so me and Ry went to work and dressed them up… it was so much fun!
Before:
after:
I love doing stuff like this…
Love them!!!! Good work missy!
Looks freaking AWESOME!!! :) Love it!
As you know I LOVE those stands! and whenever you feel like getting rid of one, I'll gladly take it off your hands and buy it from you. :)
Cute blog....BAM I'm now a follower! We need to hang out again!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love them!!!! Good work missy!
Looks freaking AWESOME!!! :) Love it!
As you know I LOVE those stands! and whenever you feel like getting rid of one, I'll gladly take it off your hands and buy it from you. :)
Cute blog....BAM I'm now a follower! We need to hang out again!
Post a Comment