Keith and I just did this...I LOVED IT! Well, the eating part sucked but I lost 32 lbs and Keith lost 38. We're just getting ready to start it again in a week or two and I can't wait! Good luck to your hubby!
ewwwww the anorexic diet (if you didn’t notice I'm anti-the HCG diet) all it is, is less the 500 cals a day...HELLLO that’s considered anorexic! Ryan sooo doesn’t need to go on this stupid diet. He’s not fat enough...it was made for obese people not cute adorable tiny people like Ryan! I wouldnt even put my husband on this diet (and he may need it) hahahah ;)
Oh my gosh I just saw that you have a blog!! You are so dang cute i'm so excited to be able to see that you guys are doing so well. Your house is so cute... :)
3 comments:
Keith and I just did this...I LOVED IT! Well, the eating part sucked but I lost 32 lbs and Keith lost 38. We're just getting ready to start it again in a week or two and I can't wait! Good luck to your hubby!
ewwwww the anorexic diet (if you didn’t notice I'm anti-the HCG diet) all it is, is less the 500 cals a day...HELLLO that’s considered anorexic! Ryan sooo doesn’t need to go on this stupid diet. He’s not fat enough...it was made for obese people not cute adorable tiny people like Ryan! I wouldnt even put my husband on this diet (and he may need it) hahahah ;)
Oh my gosh I just saw that you have a blog!! You are so dang cute i'm so excited to be able to see that you guys are doing so well. Your house is so cute... :)
Post a Comment