Warning: Don’t read if you hate mushy stuff
Happy Fathers day to the best daddy ever! Just have to go off about my husband and what a good dad he is! Since i went back to work and my schedule is pretty crazy… he has been so kind to get his tired & sore booty out of bed each morning to bathe, feed & dress this little bugger. Did I mention EVERY MORNING! I know that is what a typical mom does? So what? Right? No. This is different. Ryan has a hard labor job and usually doesn’t stop until 6 or 7 at night. But he gets up and does the same thing over and over. Ryker gets up pretty early in the morning and stays up too! So its not like Ryan gets the rest he needs all the time. On top of that Ry helps with him in the middle of the night as well. He really is such a good daddy and has definitely stepped up his A game. I’m grateful for him and all his hard work! Hope you had a good fathers day!
Me and Ryker skipped the last class (shh dont tell). He wasn’t being the best behaved little boy he usually is anyways. And we came home to make the breakfast i didnt get up at the crack of dawn to make. ha. Omelets. They turned out fabulous!
A tribute to the best Father Ever! Your my hero dad. I don’t think you realize the example you have set for me. Honestly… I have looked up to you in so many ways. From your kind heart, to your many ways you serve others, to the humble patient man you have always been in my eyes. I’m so grateful for the times you pushed me to get back up either from riding my little red bike without training wheels, to daring me i couldn’t go up sand mountain, or giving me a fathers blessing to help me pass my hair test. You’ve always been there for your little girl… whether i got in a wreck , something broke on my car,or when i was a snot and would always take your money. I’m so grateful to have a fun loving dad like you! Hope you got your annual fathers day nap in ;) Love you!
1 comment:
Your little guy is adorable. What a great husband you have to help. It is so nice when you can share the workload.
Post a Comment