Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer time and the livin is easy…

Honestly this is probably my favorite thing to do in the summer time… What is it? Absolutely Nothing.. just to sit around and enjoy one another on a hot summer afternoon… (usually with a little bbq… some fruit & a cola in your hand) Love my family & i love the moments like this that we have!

DSCN0298 DSCN0300

DSCN0301

DSCN0302 DSCN0303 DSCN0304 DSCN0305 

The train came and i dont know how Ryker felt about that….

 

DSCN0309

  DSCN0311

  DSCN0313 DSCN0314    DSCN0320    DSCN0324  DSCN0326  DSCN0328 DSCN0329  DSCN0331 DSCN0332   DSCN0335

2 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

Whitney your baby is seriously one the cutest stinkin babies i have ever seen. I wanna kiss his cheeks.

The Halls said...

I love just chilliness with the fam bam! We need to have a little play date with the kiddies, I haven't seen Ryker yet!