Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Husband = Extreme Couponer

So me and Ry set out to wally world to grab a few odds and ends. I told him to stop at Walgreens I wanted to pick up a few things… Little did i know we were going to be picking up more than i wanted…

This is  what we got…

DSCN0226

All of this retails for $91.77

And i paid $46.02

and after my register rewards total paid was $11.02!!!

I know. I feel like everyone is trying to be an extreme couponer. I truly i would love to be on that show someday… But its a working progress i’ve been doing this for a while. I’m just slowing getting bigger and bigger with purchases. Its a lot of time consuming work. I just grab the random things when i can. Love it thought! Ry did a great job helpin out! :D  

1 comment:

The Halls said...

dang!!! i wish I could do that!