Not really recommended to dye eggs with a 2 year old. But we did it. Ryk just kept throwing them in the colors (splashing everywhere). No bueno.
But we did have a good time. Maybe next year he will get it even more. I loved this tradition in my family so… I'm keeping it alive no matter the age.
Also I love the way Ryker says Egg. Like a ehhhgga. Love this nugget!
On a side note. I went to the Doc Today… I'm dilated @ a 3! I'm only 37 weeks. I was 39 weeks with Ryk when I was a 3 & had him that week.
I've had a field day of emotions… More stress than anything I think… Just scared this babe might be here before I know it. Rather than sticking to my plan to be induced on the 10th.
Nerve Racking just a little??? So.. as soon as I got home I thought about all the stuff I wanna get done… cleaning, shopping, stocking wise… Thought I would get some of it done...
Nope. I took a nap. It was exhausting just thinking about it. Why do we do this?? Nesting mixed with this Anxiety stuff equals horrible for the pregnant lady!
Well. I'll keep ya posted. Until now.
1 comment:
Whit that's crazy! How exciting though, I can't wait to see the lil beauty! Ryk is so cute! He will be such a cute big bro.
Post a Comment