Don't mind the "hugeness" in the pictures. I just had to make a special shout out to all the people that love and support me. I am one blessed lady for sure! My mom threw a shower for me and my family. She definitely went the extra mile. Look how cute the thank you's are. As well as the cute diaper wreath she made. Thanks mama. I loved it. Thanks everyone who came. This baby is going to be well dressed for sure!!!
My cute friend Sam threw me a friends shower. With delicious sandwiches she made and a special request for my cheesecake cravings. It was great. I just had my pregger brain on and got only pics of myself with all the cute things I received. Thanks to all my friends! Love you guys!
Last but not least my wonderful sister-in-laws took me to get scalp treatments & out to lunch. It was sooooo nice! Along with some adorable outfits, swimsuit & blankets! So excited for pink! Cant wait to dress her!
No comments:
Post a Comment