Saturday, January 4, 2014

Goodbye 2013.

Weird to think its 2014. This year went by way to fast. 

This year. 

We built tents on Sunday because we have 1:00 church. 

We played with snow inside a lot because I'm a wuss. 

Baby brother got home from Serving the Lord for 2 years.

We remodeled the laundry room. I got a new washer & dryer. (extra plus!)

My baby boy turned 2!

Me & Ryker had a great few months to ourselves this year before sharing them with sister in April.

Afton was blessed.

Ran another 5k with both babies in a double jogger. Crazy.  

We celebrated 5 whole years of being married. 

We gained another cousin this year. Baby Kate. 

I turned 25! What? Quarter of a Century! 

Afton went camping for the first time. To strawberry. 

We took lots of naps together as 3! 

Afton went to the Zoo for the fist time. Ryker was in heaven with the Animals!

Ryan hit 30! 

We went sledding at the Cabin.

We attempted potty training numerous times. :( 

Ryker built a huge snowman this year. 

We had a great 24th of July celebration at our house this year. 

We love to go to the Park when it is warm. 

Ryan built a shed & got a couple new trucks this year. 

Ryan is ward missionary. & I am serving in Activity Days. 

What another great year. I feel like it has flown faster with 2 kids to keep my attention. But I am so grateful. Love my family. 

New Years We went to Pizza Pie Cafe. Went to the Cottles for Games & hang out. Made it till about 11. 

The kids fell asleep. Me and Ryan watched the ball drop &  rang in the new year with a kiss and went to bed. Old people problems. 

IMG 0829IMG 0830IMG 0820IMG 0833IMG 0840IMG 0841

No comments: