Thursday, January 23, 2014

Great Start to 2014

Sending Snaps & I had to save this one of Ryker putting this on Aftons head. He kills me. This girl will someday beat him up. 

IMG 0844

Ryan got home from work early {doesn't happen too often around here} So we made the best of it and went down to Provo Beach Resort. 

Where we played arcades, went on the merry-go-round & stuffed our faces with ice cream. 

IMG 0857

IMG 0858IMG 0853

This little mama has been going through spurts of sickness' but honestly I think it might just be her teeth finally breaking through.

These would be the first ones & they might just be the death of me. 

IMG 0859IMG 0863

We often go over to my moms house and hang out. Kimmie just happened to be there and we got to hang out with her! {while gg goes to another chemo treatment :( }

IMG 0865IMG 0866

IMG 0871

Things we do around here… Thank you pinterest. 

IMG 0874IMG 0873

IMG 0879IMG 0882

Its a love hate relationship with how fast this one is growing on me. He is way to smart for his own good. He catches on to EVERYTHING! Which is good and bad. 

He can have a devil side & push Sissy down or throw something at her or me. Or maybe stick his hand in his pants to touch his poop. Er!

But he does randomly tell me "You're the best " or "I want to hold you" or "let go play cars" or "mom you like that?" He is really good to remember to say Please & Thank you! I love that about him!

He is such a sweet spirit. He knows when I am flustered & am trying to do something with Afton screaming, he trys to get her attention and make her laugh.  

Ryan got him that hat & he never goes a day with out it. I have to pry it off his head come Sunday. 

IMG 0895IMG 0898

I took this picture while rocking her & immediately thought it looked identical to Ryker. Lately when Afton gets really tired she does the cutest little jabber & smiles. Melt.

IMG 0902

IMG 0905

Some friends of ours passed us there Jazz tickets. Lucky us! Such a fun night just Mr. C & I. 

IMG 0909

don't pay attention to the chocolate face or the buggers coming out. This moment was hilarious! I was feeding Sis and he was hanging out in the room with us. Playing with Sissy's walker tell me "Bye mom, i'm going to school, see you later. Give me kiss, hugs. Bye" & being the mean mom that I am . I said "Bye have a good day" just as he was walking out I said " Say hello to the Witch". ha. He lately has become very scared of the "Witch". {Ursala off little mermaid}. So sad I played into it. This is his reaction. He come running back in and shuts the door a little & says "No mom! No witch" I am so mean. I don't do it that often though. 

IMG 0919

It was little cute Lady's 65th Birthday! She is so awesome! Such a great example & such a fighter as she is going through another round of Chemo. Love you GG! 

IMG 0928IMG 0930

Can you see those scratches all over my face? Does anybody else's pretty much 3 year old digg at your face? You'd think it would be from my baby. Nope. 

IMG 0933

Sometimes both kids way up at 6 am & i just put them on the floor and go back to bed. Life of a mother. 

IMG 0941

Sissy's first time in the car/ cart. Lovin it? 

IMG 0952

IMG 0968IMG 0970

Sometimes when you send your boys on a little one on one action. They come back from Cabelas with Camo for mom. I'll take it. They are so good to me!

IMG 0971IMG 0973

We have been blessed with great health with all the sicknesses going around (knock on wood). 

I have been loving my new calling in activity days. 

So fun to be home with my two babies & watching them grow! Sorry I always over do it with the pictures but they say a thousand words! 

2 comments:

Crystal said...

LOVE Afton's cute piggie tails!!!

Amanda and Tom said...

Haha too funny about the "witch". We need to get together!