Monday, October 6, 2008

4 Random Things I Love About My Husband
1. I can be in the worst mood and he can change it
2. Has the biggest testimony and is such a strong person.
3. Hard working!
4. He takes good care of his princess.
4 Jobs I've Had
1. Main street Salon
2. Manager at Pizza Factory
3. Krispy Kreme
4. alpine power sports
4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once
1.notebook
2. anchor man
3. swat
4. click
4 TV Shows I Watch
1. bigest loser
2. engaged & underaged
3. survivor
4. dirty jobs
4 Places I've Been
1. Japan
2. mexico
3. wyoming
4. california
4 of My Favorite Foods
1. bean burritos (especially from taco amigo)
2. chicken... anyway...
3. hamburgers and fries
4. chinese food
4 Places I Would Like to Visit
1. Navoo
2. Uruaguay
3. England
4. Europe
4 Things I Look Forward to in This Coming Year...
1. Our first halloween
2. our first thanksgiving
3. our firsth christmas
4. getting a house
tagged: amberlie, mindy, chelsea

2 comments:

MiNdY said...

Youve done LOTS of cute posts since Ive visited your blog last! Good job! Love your bedding, your place is CuTe! We're sad we missed Ry's birthday :( We will have to make it up to him. And Cute SoMeDaY post! I love the I heart U picture! you guys are just too cute.

Kimie & Alexa said...

hey whit! I haven't gotten married yet...but I will be getting married in the spring or summer! yeah it's been awhile since we've talked! but I look at your blog every now and then! How is married life?! you guys are so cute together! hope life is treatin ya well :)