Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our New Project!



The living room.

sprayin the walls

starting to rip paper off...

dont worry its just the 2nd layer off wall paper...Geeze!



This is our new thing we go over and do every night starting tonight... We've started ripping the wall paper off... and were only doing one room at a time... ha. This is the living room we've started taking before and during pictures. Don't worry we hope to have some "final" ones soon! We will see how fast it goes.. with both of us working till like 5 we can only work nights. So far so good... it took us about 3 hours to get down half of the wall paper. Mind you there was built up old wall paper under that. So that took even longer! But its been fun. I think its both me and ryans interest to fix things and make them look a little better. I'm excited. Were moving in on the 1st of november. Woo!

4 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

Wait you guys are moving already? How come? And where to? Sounds like that wall paper sure is a pain!

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

I didn't even know you were moving somewhere else! Where are you moving to? That is so fun!

the andersons said...

extreme makeover! you guys are awesome! i'm sad i missed your wedding but you guys look happy and like your doing great. we should have a christmas get together again

Megan Gubler said...

how exciting. I can't wait to see the final results!