Thursday, October 23, 2008

gO jAzz!

Jazz Game! $500 a ticket? No big deal...


2nd row baby

the coach for the blazers... sat right by him











whitney's fav. player



talk about your ultimate date! Our friends Kyle and Michelle were so nice and invited us to hang with them on the 2nd row of the Open Season Jazz Game. Lucky Us? We got treated to an all you can eat buffet that was really good! As well as half time nachos and popcorn! Thanks so much guys for letting us trail along with ya! It was tons of fun!!!

3 comments:

melissa marie said...

Hey I'm glad you found my blog! I love Jazz games! I keep telling Kimball we need to go on a group date with you guys, us and the Wilkes. Wouldn't that be fun?

The Smith Family said...

JEALOUS! I used to get tickets all the time for 4th row and in the suite when I was working for Jiffy Lube. Now we are losers and just get to look at the pictures you take :) Memo is my fav too!

MommaChelle said...

yay! so fun! thanks for coming with us! we need to hang out again, and very soon!