Starting out...
Okay so my mom and dad and there mom and dad (my grandparents) tell about there "1st house" and how it all got started... tellin me there was no room your crib was in the laundry room... we started out with nothing (lie).. everyone starts with somethin... ha. So i decided i want pics for my kids when they get big so they can see what we started out with... So we live in lindon... in the basement of my good friend Chelsea and her husband Lane and there 2 kids Nikki and Carter. 
this is our storage room... thank goodness its big ry needed somewhere to store his hunting gear!
this is our kitchen kinda small but its alright... cause really? How much do you cook when you start out? ha just messin i'm tryin... okay...Yup now we have something to show our kids! Which wont be for like ever till we have them! ha
3 comments:
I love your bedspread! I also like that it matches your blog background :) Way more upscale than our first apartment!!!!
Everything looks so great Whit! I am so excited for you guys! Way fun!
I LOVE your bedspread! Too cute!
Post a Comment