thIs year we made it to the carnival, i went with my family and went on the big yelloW slidE! I loved it when i was a little girl. That was the only ride me and my dad would go on and he would carry up my mat for me and it seemed so high at the time. Brought back good memories. Me and Ry went on another night. We didnt really ride any rides. But ry did get me a carmeled apple! Sooo good! Ry & I also had the privildge of being a part the prade ( i really didnt not want to be in it! I wanted to watch it this year!) It was okay, my mom didnt get a real good shot but the green car is what we drove, we drove part the city council. It was fun, only cause ry was there to make me laugh.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
cArnivAl & pAradE
thIs year we made it to the carnival, i went with my family and went on the big yelloW slidE! I loved it when i was a little girl. That was the only ride me and my dad would go on and he would carry up my mat for me and it seemed so high at the time. Brought back good memories. Me and Ry went on another night. We didnt really ride any rides. But ry did get me a carmeled apple! Sooo good! Ry & I also had the privildge of being a part the prade ( i really didnt not want to be in it! I wanted to watch it this year!) It was okay, my mom didnt get a real good shot but the green car is what we drove, we drove part the city council. It was fun, only cause ry was there to make me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love summer.. Rodeos, Carnivals, parades.. Glad you guys are out enjoying them and having a good time!
Post a Comment