Its here... finally! Ry played me like a fiddle! I had no idea! Here's the story... it all started with ry telling me that friday he had something special and to not plan anything... then last minute asks me if i want to go 4-wheeling with his buddy chase and a date. I was down, so we planned on leaving tonight (thursday the 26th). Ry was takin forever but finally got to my house with the fourwheeler. He called Chase who told us he was in a long meeting with his boss and was not going to be able to make it. Chase was also in charge of getting our subway sandwhiches tonight for dinner. Ryan just kept driving towards the canyon. I was like " What about dinner?". He just told me we could snack on the snacks we brought (mind you i didnt even eat lunch today!) I was kinda bugged that we didnt have dinner and now we were going just me and him... not that thats a bad thing our friends just always bail when we got plans! So we finally get up to af canyon and ry says he wants to go up mineral basin. Up to the top of this HUGE mountain to look at some mines. (it was a long bumpy road) We were almost to the top when i saw we didnt have very much gas i told ry we should just turn around. ha. (little did i know) we reached the top the most beautiful and peaceful place you could imagine! Ry drove the four wheeler by the mine where we got out and walked up this mountain side. And on our way up ry says "love ya" i shot back with "sure you do, your makin me walk up this mountain in my flip flops, i'm hungry" (i was pretty onry too) we get up to this plato area where against the mountain is a hole covered up with snow saying something in rocks and flowers are planted in the snow my first impression was "is this a grave?" and then i looked a bit harder and realized the rocks said "Will you marry me?" I flipped around and ry was on his knee... i just screamed! I couldnt believe it, honestly i was choked up with tears and gasping for air... (just like a movie) i seriously couldnt believe it. I answered with "of course" (in as much air as i could) we put the ring on and sat on the blanket dressed with rose petals there was a cooler of my fav things to eat oreos and milk included! ha. I couldnt believe even on the ride home i was still flabbergasted! He's amazing and totally caught me off guard! What a wonderful husband he'll make! I love him! Thanks Ry!
7 comments:
Congratulations! What a fun Story!
Oh Whitney! That is SO fun!!! what a cute story! I am so excited for you! Congrats!
Congratulations! I'm glad you had a camera to take pictures.
Aww!! That is so so awesome! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for the two of you!you got a great one! You guys are both so cute together!
YAY!! Whitney and Ry!!! We love you guys!!! Congrats!! Alisha came over with Laura while Ryan was purposing! I was so excited!!!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you both
you're engaged? yeah!!!! I am so excited for you! That is awesome. You totally deserve every amount of happiness
Post a Comment