Five things on my "to do" list this week:
1. get the boat registered to go this saturday!
2. write a new resume
3. color mom's hair
4. got to the rodeo again on sat
5. get a tan!
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. peanut butter m&ms!!!
2. stawberries & cream from the rodeo
3. chips & salsa
4. pretty much anything chocolate
5. tigers blood snow cone!
Five things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. get a brand new infinity g35
2. build my own house with a salon
3. donate
4. put some in stocks
5. save a good chunk
Five places I've lived:
1. Heber, Ut
2. Pleasant Grove, ut
3. Tokyo, Japan
4. probably just still stay in pleasant grove...
5.
Five jobs I've had:
1. water gardens cinema 6
2. pizza factory
3. nanny
4. secretary for alpine power sports
5. hair dresser at main street salon
Five things people may not know about me:
1. I can touch my nose with my tounge
2. my adrenaline pumps a billions times a minute when i drive up sand mountain
3. i play the guitar
4. i love singing in the the shower.
5.i love watching reality shows, i hate it cause i get addicted
Five favorite musicians / bands:
1. wreckers
2. sixpence
3. brad paisley
4. say anything
5. to hard to just name five, but i love pretty much anything from tim & faith to the knife... very wide variety!
Five tagged friends: mindy, chels, amberlie, debbie, and whoever else wants to do it
1 comment:
Oh man, thanks for the tag.. haha Its so much more fun reading other peoples tags than doing my own! ;)
Post a Comment