Wednesday, June 11, 2008

cOnGraTs!

we think were models

sweetest hunk ever!

So, this past week i've been helping my mom's side get ready for a wedding, that wedding would be for my Aunt Kim who is marrying Adam Westover. The wedding went great it was a big cold. Ry was the best and came along and sat with me the WHOLE Day! Plus he even helped out by giving a cute musical performance. Ry & I got to sing. It was fun. To be honest i'm glad its all over. Congrats to the both of them and i hope they have a good life!

2 comments:

MiNdY said...

Aw.. youre so sweet to have helped out... and Ry so sweet to have hung out with you all day. That picture is cute of the two of you!

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

Whitney! Hey I saw your blog through Chelsea and Lanes. It's super cute!!
It was fun talking with you the other day! I have a blog as well it's calihaynie.blogspot.com

lets keep in touch!
much love
Cali Haynie