was that the PG rodeo? I swear that is right where we sat. We went Wed night. We actually are no longer doing weddings so we took the pricing off our website. We are just too busy with kids and families. But you emailed us before so if we have your date open I'm sure he would still do it. Our pricing is anywere from $375 to $1000 for the wedding. His name is Dan and his # is 722-8130.
2 comments:
was that the PG rodeo? I swear that is right where we sat. We went Wed night. We actually are no longer doing weddings so we took the pricing off our website. We are just too busy with kids and families. But you emailed us before so if we have your date open I'm sure he would still do it. Our pricing is anywere from $375 to $1000 for the wedding. His name is Dan and his # is 722-8130.
Hi,
sorry he is busy. It is $1000 to do everything and that is with the CD and the proofs.
Kate
Post a Comment