I love my camera. It is nothing fancy. I think I got it from Costco. It is a Sony Cyber-shot 7.2 Mega Pixels. It is small and fits in my purse so easy to carry everywhere. Someday I will get one of those big fancy ones. But for now this works. Hope all is well.
3 comments:
I like him a lot but I really like big mike, him voice isn't the very beat but I think he has one of the best stories/journey's :)
He is super talented. I hope he brings it tonight. Hrs got my vote for sure if he does. ;)
Whit,
I love my camera. It is nothing fancy. I think I got it from Costco. It is a Sony Cyber-shot 7.2 Mega Pixels. It is small and fits in my purse so easy to carry everywhere. Someday I will get one of those big fancy ones. But for now this works. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment