Sunday, February 14, 2010

v-day

HAPPY
VALENTINES
DAY!


Happy V-day to everyone! Its been a good one for me... Ry ended up surprising me yesterday with a Valentine card and such. He seriously told me dont get anything this year... so i wasnt plannin on it. But he got me a sweet steppin stool (sounds lame but, i told him like a week ago i needed one, and HE REMEMBERED!) he's a cutie. He also got me a roberts gift card with some chocolate and coke! My favorite things! He's so thoughtful! I really appreciate him! So..... i didnt end up getting him anything..... so... we got in the car and headed to cabelas... blah! Lets just say he always get spoiled! ha. He deserves it.As well as a big breakfast the next morning. He such a babe! I love ya! Thanks for all ya do!

2 comments:

Madalyn said...

you two are so sweet!

Trent and Steph said...

Hey Whitney, I remembered your blog address that you told me and found you guys. Your blog is so cute and congratulations on the house. We all need to hang out soon.