Sunday, February 28, 2010

hot bean dip

for you aunt soni and whoever else wants it. I love this dip! So good!!!!

                    Ingredients:                                                                                     Instructions:

          1 (80z) cream cheese (soft)                                       blend sour cream & cream cheese

           2 (160z) refried beans                                     mix beans, seasoning, hot pepper, onion

5 drops hot pepper sauce                                          1/2 cheedar cheese & 1/2 monterey jack

        1/4 c. chopped grn. Onion                                                         put in 8x12 pan

       1 c. sour cream                                                                     top with remaining cheese

  1/2 (1 0z) taco seasoning                                                    Bake on 350 for 20 to 30 min till

     2 tbl. Dried parsley (optional)                                                      cheese is brown

     1 (80z) Montery Jack cheese                  mix all ingredients together.Not layered        

1 (80z) cheddar cheese

 

3 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

Sounds good! I will have to try it! Do you put it in layers: Sour cream mixture, then bean mixture, then cheese? Or is it all just mixed in together? I can't tell by the directions. Just let me know. Thanks Whit!

kristopher kleinman said...

dude what is the dim lighting for ???!!!??!?!?!?! :)

The Smith Family said...

This sounds so yummy! THANKS in advance for adding to my fatness...