Wednesday, February 10, 2010

pics of the "Casa"

Okay, Okay for those of you have been askin' for pics here is a little sneak peak... We are of course... remodeling once again! Woo. Ry loves to deck things out his way! Which is fine... i just feel like it take a while... ha
Okay so here is what the front looks like... sorry i didnt get a better picture. Just a little sneak...

This is the front door... You know you love the yellow paint. It pretty calm in this picture i feel in person its a little more bold! (not much my style)

The beautiful curtains that were left...

The rest of the front room...

Walk around the corner... and wa-lah there's a kitchen... Its pretty big for me! I really love it!

there are the stairs to the bedrooms and bathrooms...



This would be the downstairs... living area... its pretty big. (compared to the last house we were just in... i feel like there is a BUTTLOAD of room!)


Ryan... doing one of the things he does best...

We are re-texturing & paintin it up. I'll keep posting updates... we'll see how long this lovely remodeling project takes... ha ha

7 comments:

Spencer Reeve said...

I'm so excited for you guys, I can't believe I haven't been over to see it in person yet!

Amanda and Tom said...

Congratulations you guys! That house is so nice!! What city is it in?

The Smith Family said...

So exciting for you guys! (Minus the remolding!) Congrats!

**DiXoNs** said...

looks so good! Im excited for you guys! were doing the same, we love remodeling! Good Luck!

Madalyn said...

WAY COOL! It looks great but I'm sure it will look even better when you're done working on it! We'll have to come check it out.

The Boren Fam said...

You guys are an inspiration. We have been living in ours for 2 years and done pretty much nothing! Congratulations!! If you need to come watch the bachelor at our house this week come on down.

Unknown said...

YA! It looks great! Looks like you got some fun work to do, but its such a nice big house!!! WE miss you guys though!!!