Monday, February 22, 2010

house

Lately…

Okay so i need to update the pictures but the living room is coming along… Slowly but surely…  We’ve been contemplating on what we want to do with the front room… feel free to leave a comment or a site that gives ya some good ideas… were thinkin'  bead board on the walls and eventually way down the road doing a wood floor just in the front room so the carpet doesn’t get beet. I found a really cool lookin' chandelier that i want to put in the room… i don't know if goes with our style though. Give me some feedback…

chandelier I also love this idea and i’d put it right where this one is… behind the front door…

Anyways keep throwing me some ideas…. if ya have some!

3 comments:

Madalyn said...

Before I read anything you had posted I just looked at the pic and thought that it would look in your bedroom. I think it kinda matches your way cute bedding, and I think it would be a little romantic to have that hanging above the bed... ooo la la :)

Rachey-Foo said...

The chandelier is WAY cute!! :) and the entryway idea is awesome. I'd love to do something like that in our house. I'll show it to Greg and see where he thinks it'd work.
BTW, Love your cute blog!!!

Rachel Elder said...

I think that sounds SO cute!! And I have that chandalier. I got it at IKEA for like $35 I think. Its way cute, they also have it in gold. I am so excited I found your blog:) And the house looks like its coming along great!