K. I told myself I was only going to post on the "Big" months... 12, 18, 24... But seriously I can't get enough of this child of mine!
Seriously, time please stop for him. And please continue to go fast with me (thru this pregnancy).
Also dear God, thank you for blessing me with this easy child (who still has the difficult moments) but for the most part is way easy. Just so that I will have another one that is a little Devil right?
His....
Fav. Quote: "Where'd it go?" (with his hands up) or "all gone"
Fav. Food: Not sure, he's being adventurous right now and I love it. He's way big into Strawberries and ventured on eating Oatmeal and scrambled eggs. He's being a good eater at the moment.
Fav. Drink: Anything juice. Doesn't really touch water (oops). But will drink mom or dads cause its in a "big" cup.
Fav. Toy: Ball or his "brin-brin" (motorcycle/car)
Fav. Person: at this moment in time... Me and i'm okay with it. Cause he was on a daddy tangent for a while. (my turn? I think he knows he's about to get booted out)
This booger also loves to run off on me in the store, Loves to make messes (is getting better @ helping me clean them up though :D), Hates nursery and i thought for sure it would be opposite.
But, all in all I do not know where i'd be with out him. Love his guts and I love talking about him (if you couldn't tell?) Cant believe you will be 2 in not time :(
3 comments:
Such a little cutie. He is getting so big!
I love that he calls his motorcycle, "brin brin." So cute. He is such a good mix of you two! I can't believe how fast time goes, he is almost 2? WTH? I love that pic of him in the tub:)
Love this post! He is so cute!!
Post a Comment