Monday, October 29, 2012

PuNkin CarVIng 2012

Our good annual Halloween Carving! Ry loves it you can tell by the facial expression. Funny how my mom still has to dig out the kids pumpkins cause they don't like the feel of the "guts". 

Dad got lucky this year and didn't get his hands dirty. Instead I gave him the assignment to roast the seeds and they were fab. I ate all of them myself. Thanks :D 

Ryk didn't get into it too much this year. Which is fine. He enjoyed his mac and cheese and watched. He's such a good sport. 

IMG 0122IMG 0123

IMG 0126IMG 0125

IMG 0127IMG 0124

IMG 0130

IMG 0133

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I love what a close family you are! They all seem super fun too!!

JW said...

I love the Dwight pumpkin!

Rachel Elder said...

The ad wight pumpkin is hilarious. I'm impressed by your carving abilities!