Monday, October 15, 2012

Ruby June

These next few days & a few before them I've tried really hard to think of nice things to do to serve others. I wish it came natural...

My Aunt Kristin had a sweet baby girl who graced us with her life for only a short moment (15 days). I've posted of this before here. 

She is honoring Ruby these next couple weeks. I think it is so great! She is doing 15 days of Giveaways and you can go to her blog and click on there links to enter.

To enter you share your random acts of kindness and service you have done that day. 

 

Rubycopy3

 

There are some fun things they have started to giveaway. This is open to everyone! So go enter!

Plus its a good thing to serve others & to have this on our minds. I feel like I only do this around Christmas time. I'm glad I have another reminder to try and do it constantly.

My giveaway is coming up :D So watch for it! 

3 comments:

KW said...

Yay! Thanks Whitney for spreading the word!

Rachel Elder said...

What a cute idea. She is a great person for thinking of others during such a hard time. Thanks for sharing.

Kourtne said...

I was thinking about little Ruby this morning and decided to turn on the smiles. I know this sounds simple, but I live in downtown Chicago, and people generally are in a hurry and don't look at each other when they walk down the sidewalk. I walk 6 miles total to take/pick-up my son to school, so I have a lot of time out there with the crowd. I decided to just make an effort to smile at the people we walk by. It was fun this morning and I'm looking forward to it again this afternoon. Thanks Ruby!