Monday, October 8, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Our Annual Pumpkin Patch with friends. Ryker just loves to run free. Hence there is no need for a stroller with him.

IMG 9976

IMG 9979

Carter, Nikki, Ellie

IMG 9980

 

IMG 9982

Dash

IMG 9984

Ryker is a little obsessed with animals as of late. He loves to make sounds at them. And honestly has no fear going near them. (born to be a farmer)

IMG 9989

IMG 9991

Ellie

IMG 9992

It was a little crowded. Hence the picture taking was not incredible. But its better than nothin. Good to hang out with friends!

IMG 9995

2 comments:

KW said...

Oh man! I miss the fall in Utah. 100 degrees and "fake" pumpkin patches here just don't cut it.

Rachel Elder said...

Ryker is so dang cute! That looks so fun, I wanna come next year! (Yes, I just invited myself ha ha)